Do you want to know what your consumers think about your business, organisation or destination and how it performs? Of course you do!
In today’s competitive market place it is critical for every business, attraction, facility and destination to monitor and respond to consumers’ views on its performance. However, at TRC Tourism we appreciate that it can be tricky and expensive to get feedback that is useful and information that is manageable, relevant and reliable.
Part of our services include gathering and presenting primary and secondary research about areas, destinations, ideas, products and services. Market research (including the collection of data and the ways it can be summarized and presented) is as varied as the field of tourism. We like to help our clients by researching and accessing relevant information to support sensible decision making.
Getsmart is an online feedback and performance tool that provides targeted, cost-effective business intelligence. It is a fully integrated system that compares business results with industry averages through its benchmarking functionality. It’s application is already proven in New Zealand where more than 250 organisations in the tourism, leisure and recreation sectors rely on getsmart.
TRC Tourism is the sole distributor of getsmart in Australia.
Contact us to learn how it can be used across a range of applications and industries including:
· Visitor attractions and activities
· Hotels and motels
· Council facilities (libraries, pools and recreation centres)
· Industry associations
· Visitor centres
Get more information about getsmart.
Our services include:
- Survey design and implementation
- Provision of getsmart to Australian clients
- Site monitoring
- Collation of primary data through surveys
- Collating and summarising secondary data
- Accessing and assessing current data on destinations, facilities, businesses, ideas
- Analysing data to support practical business decision making and assess project feasibility