Kylie is an experienced tourism marketing specialist with over 20 years’ working in the tourism sector, in both a public and private capacity. Kylie has an extensive portfolio of knowledge related to international and regional trade marketing, visitor strategy development, event management, stakeholder relationship management and small business management. She has in-depth knowledge of New Zealand and global tourism in general, but she has passion and expertise in values-based tourism, specifically Māori and Indigenous tourism experiences.
- Significant experience in driving value-based tourism propositions incorporating storytelling and tikanga Maori.
- In depth hands on experience in stakeholder relationship management and iwi consultation.
- Respectful and effective facilitator building and maintaining professional and personal relationships.
- Extensive knowledge related to small business/start up, international trade marketing, and event management.
- Visitor experience development that makes the most of the place, people, stories and interpretation, and aligning them to the right market.
- Kapiti Gateway Feasibility Report
- Otatara Visitor Experience
- Ngā Ara Tipuna Business Case
- Ngā Ara Tipuna Business Plan
- The Kāpiti Coast District Coast Destination Management Plan
- Porirua Visitor Plan
- Whanganui Destination Management Plan
- Cycle Gisborne Qualmark Assessment
- Wairarapa Destination Management Plan
- Kāpiti Coast Destination Management Plan
- Good to Great – Maunga Hikurangi
- Good to Great – Dive Tatapouri
- Good to Great – Gisborne Railbikes
- Eastwood hill Experience Assessment
- Maraetaha Estate Strategi Directions
- Porirua Visitor Action Group Facilitation