Tracy is a qualified marketer, experienced destination manager and organisational leader. She has worked in destination marketing roles for more than 25 years, both in New Zealand and offshore. She has an in-depth knowledge of the drivers of the visitor economy and experience in leading the development of regional destination management and marketing plans.
Based in Marlborough, Tracy works with TRC to provide destination management and product development support to regions and businesses wanting to grow the visitor economy.
Tracy is an experienced facilitator who respectfully navigates across diverse stakeholder groups to establish unity through the areas of common agenda and outcomes of success.
- Business capability and experience development
- Stakeholder Consultation and workshop facilitation
- Marketing and communications strategy
- Bikini Atoll Tourism Feasibility Study 2019
- Trust Tairawhiti Tourism business capability and strategic planning 2018-2020
- Qualmark sustainable pricing and packaging regional workshops 2022
- Wellington Region Visitor Plan 2022